Automation for Busy Marketers - Mar 4th 2020
When developers repeat a task twice, they build a tool to automate it.
When we marketers repeat a task ten times, we keep at it semi happily. Like posting on five social media platforms, Tweaking our ad campaigns, or sending out newsletters. All relatively manually – at least it's mostly digital these days.
Thankfully, the past five years have brought up a ton of opportunities for automating our marketing efforts. Tools like Hubspot, Mailchimp, Zapier, and Slack have given us non-code solutions for many problems that would have been very expensive custom solutions. Sending out personalized email series, adjusting your ad campaigns bids with rules, and getting a message in Slack about a high-value lead that has just come in, is now only a matter of time.
That's why we take the time to share with you our marketing automation best practices like:
- Fixing your content pipeline and scheduling posts with Asana, Buffer, and Hootsuite
- Maximizing the profitability of your Facebook ads with two rules
- Capturing leads with surveys and giving a lead score in your CRM
- Getting a massage in your Slack channel about high-value leads
- How to ask the customers with good experiences to write a public review
- and so much more (send us your ideas or questions)
We are looking forward to seeing you all again on March 4th to our fourth anniversary (!!!) meetup at Startplatz Cologne or in the Facebook live stream!
Thank you all so much for being part of this.
- 19:00 - Welcome
- 19:10 - Talk about Marketing Automation
- 20:10 - Q&A and cases
- 20:30 - Meet & Rum
Join the survey and have a chance to win a free workshop ticket:
You are welcome to watch the meetup through our Facebook Live Stream, in case you can't make it to STARTPLATZ Cologne. Facebook only gives us the final Live Stream link 7 days before the meetup.
So, you want to become your own growth marketer? Then join the Pirate Skills Growth Program with 6 deep-dive workshops over 3 months. To get a detailed program description send a message to [email protected] or download it here.
Come on board