Personalization is the New A/B Testing | Online Meetup
What would you think if a colleague greeted you every day as if it was the first time you have ever met? Well, that's how we usually treat our website visitors. We "know" that they have been there, we know the city they are from, we from which ad we send them, and whether or not they bought something before, but we completely ignore that on our website. Crazy, right? ... like that wired colleague.
That's where personalization comes to the rescue. We'll explain to you how to do it for free in this Pirate Skills meetup. So, what is personalization exactly? Personalization is a set of changes to your website visible only to a specific group of visitors to increase to the relevancy of your website.
- Why your website reminds me of "50 First Dates"
- Great, you found a winner in your A/B test! Now what?
- How to temporarily update your website ... without coding
- Welcoming back your most loyal website visitors
- Giving your local audience a little something extra on your website
- Stop spending all sweet money on ads to the same old landing page
- Answering your questions about personalization and A/B-testing
- 19:00 - 20.00: Talk about A/B Testing
- 20:00 - 20:30: Q&A Session
Join the survey and have a chance to win a free workshop ticket:
You are welcome to watch the meetup through our Youtube Live Stream even without an account.
So, you want to become your own growth marketer? Then join the Pirate Skills Growth Program with 6 deep-dive workshops over 3 months. To get a detailed program description send a message to [email protected]
Come on board