Automation for Busy Marketers | Meetup
Download Slides (register for free if you are new here)
When developers repeat a task twice, they build a tool to automate it.
When we marketers repeat a task ten times, we keep at it semi happily. Like posting on five social media platforms, Tweaking our ad campaigns, or sending out newsletters. All relatively manually – at least it's mostly digital these days.
Thankfully, the past five years have brought up a ton of opportunities for automating our marketing efforts. Tools like Hubspot, Mailchimp, Zapier, and Slack have given us non-code solutions for many problems that would have been very expensive custom solutions. Sending out personalized email series, adjusting your ad campaigns bids with rules, and getting a message in Slack about a high-value lead that has just come in, is now only a matter of time.
That's why we take the time to share with you our marketing automation best practices like:
- Fixing your content pipeline and scheduling posts with Asana, Buffer, and Hootsuite
- Maximizing the profitability of your Facebook ads with two rules
- Capturing leads with surveys and giving a lead score in your CRM
- Getting a massage in your Slack channel about high-value leads
- How to ask the customers with good experiences to write a public review
- and so much more (send us your ideas or questions)
Thank you all so much for being part of this.
- 19:00 - Welcome
- 19:10 - Talk about Marketing Automation
- 20:10 - Q&A and cases
- 20:30 - Meet & Rum
Join the survey and have a chance to win a free workshop ticket:
You are welcome to watch the meetup through our Facebook Live Stream, in case you can't make it to STARTPLATZ Cologne. Facebook only gives us the final Live Stream link 7 days before the meetup.
So, you want to become your own growth marketer? Then join the Pirate Skills Growth Program with 6 deep-dive workshops over 3 months. To get a detailed program description send a message to [email protected] or download it here.
Come on board